EDIT INFO: OSU.EDU
If a site is to be included in the W3DIR Directory, it is necessary to follow the following rules:
- Status - The site must be functioning correctly and with content. Deactivated sites, without content,with virus or that are for sale are not allowed.
- Content - The site should not be involved in criminal activities. The information must be true and not false to alter its position within the directory or ranking lists.
- Categorization - The site must be categorized within its category, subcategory and corresponding niches. Do not abuse using niches that do not correspond to the site and if there are significant changes in your website it is recommended to update them.
- Description - The description must be a text that describes the functionality or contents of the site. Do not use keywords as this description is intended for users and should be readable.
Failure to comply with these rules will lead to one of these consequences:
- Anonymous Editor: The site will be reviewed by our editors. In case the anonymous editor has deliberately tried to damage the website we will try to contact its webmaster. The website can be included in the directory or placed in hidden mode(the site will not appear in the directory or in the ranking lists, but it will not receive a fine and its status can be modified by its webmaster in any moment).
- Webmaster: The site remains banned within W3DIR (it will not appear in the directory or in the ranking lists). The ban will remain active until the payment of a fine that will correspond to the number of infractions committed by the site for the amount of 2 €.